UIC CS Group Programming Project
Procedurally generated roguelike dungeon crawler.
> > Source repository < <
Version Control: Git
Build Method: CMake
Toolchains: gcc, mingw-w64, clang
- Ja-corn on Ja-cob
How to Start Contributing
- Install SFML and the corresponding MinGW version.
- Clone the repo from the repository to your machine.
- Switch to the dev branch, or create your own based on dev.
- Study the flow chart of the structure below, and read the corresponding class files.
- Choose a task to complete and consult with a top contributor in the chat.
- Do not push any changes to master, or face the consequences.
Tasks to Complete
- Text input for actions
- Collision detection
- Generate corridors for Dungeons
- Create GUI namespace
- Button implementation
- PauseMenu implementation
- Character Creation State
- Player transition between worlds/rooms
- Save progress feature
- Settings Page
- Expand Player RPG elements (defense, magic, stamina, etc)
- Enemy class expansion of types and intelligence
- Hamziniii: Keyboard mode for quick and easy commands
copyleft © scawful 2021
no lefts unreserved.